Bola's Bday/ Pink Pantha

Saturday, June 19, 2010





Yesterday was my girl's birthday!! :D. I'm so happy for her, we had a blast and we took so many pics. I will show you guys a few of what took place yesterday.

I have a problem. Whenever I am going out, I mostly pick my outfits last minute, except it's an event I'm hosting, or an event i'm going to (that I heard about 2 weeks before the date).

I went to chill with my friend "Mofe" for a bit before we left for dinner. I wanted to carry a pink purse, then I figured I needed a color to tone down the pink outfit (phew).








"Mofe" looking cute as usual. (she called this a casual look) lol. I don't agree. It's a little higher than casual, but I loved it. (cute).




Here is the lovely birthday girl Bola!!



The cute thing about the cake is that she is wearing the same dress that is on the cake. The cake was a suprise (she was shocked when she saw the drawing on it).



This was my plate. I also had a strawberry daiquiri.






It was a lovely night. After the dinner, we went to hangout :).

Hope you all had a great weekend.
Top: gift from mom again
Black pants
Ring: Betsey Johnson
Shoes: Betsey Johnson
Purse: Coach.

Kisses :)
Best viewed on Chrome, Firefox, Opera & Safari browsers. Resolutions 1360 x 768.