The king of Pop (R.I.P)

Saturday, June 26, 2010





Yesterday was a year since Michael Jackson Passed away and a friend of mine told me to do a post on him, which I thought was really reasonable. Almost everyone grow up listening to his music and tried out some of his dance moves.
Me being a big fan of his music, I had fun taking pictures for this post. Enjoy!!









Blazer: Le chateau
White top: Old Navy
Black Jeggings
sunglasses
shoe: Spring


Smooth Criminal


Cute Criminal (I don't care if it sounds cheezy :p)







Blazer: The Limited
black top: Guess
White shorts
Red Bow Tie: from my sis room (will steal it one day :D)
Shoe: Kurt Geiger


Hope you guys enjoy it

ps: sorry I took so long to post, I have been busy, but don't worry i'm back to posting :D

Kisses
Best viewed on Chrome, Firefox, Opera & Safari browsers. Resolutions 1360 x 768.