Under the sea (Dubai part 1)

Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Hey guys, I hope you had a great weekend. I'm finally done with my holiday and I am back in Nigeria for a couple of weeks (before my summer is over). I'm gonna be posting some of what I did on my vacay in Dubai. Hope you like the pictures.
This picture was taken at the Dubai Mall. It is really huge, with about a thousand shops.


They had a huge Aquarium at the mall (I find that quite cool)


This was my favorite fishy :)



This picture was taken after a long day (don't judge me :( )



Isn't this beautiful.



This fish looks like an old man.


So, enough about fishes, there was a cute restaurant at the mall too. Stopped for a drink.



I wore my sunglasses to take the picture because I looked really tired. It was time to head home.


Dinner at the hotel before hitting the sack.
More pictures to come.

Kisses.
Best viewed on Chrome, Firefox, Opera & Safari browsers. Resolutions 1360 x 768.