Looking sunny

Saturday, June 12, 2010
At this very moment, I am watching the World Cup and my country Nigeria Is playing and it's not looking too good for us :(. But its ok, sometimes you win some or loose some. The match is not over yet, so I decided to blog for a bit (during the break) before it starts again. 
 Yesterday was a really hectic day. (The heels were to give the outfit more umph!). Its a comfy outfit that's perfect for the weather.







These pics were taken yesterday. I don't really wanna talk about it because I spent most of my day on the road. 






I am sure most of you are watching the game now, I am going to head back to the tv. Hope you guys have a great day.

Top: (too lazy to go check where I got it from) lol
Short: victoria secret
Bag: Michael Kors
Shoes: Report Signature

Kisses!! 
Best viewed on Chrome, Firefox, Opera & Safari browsers. Resolutions 1360 x 768.