A New Store: Urban Royale Style

Sunday, February 12, 2012
Hello everyone, for men that are into Urban clothing, there is a new store called Urban Royal Style that just opened yesterday. It sells things such as Jeans, shoes, sandals, hoodies, designer belts and t-shirts, boxers, hats etc. The ladies also have a few treats too. They are also ready to meet your needs if you have somethings you are looking for.








A little plate of finger food were given to those that made purchases

This was one of my purchases, It caught my eyes as soon as I walked in.
Shoes: Micheal Kors



I just wore a plain white top, with black jeans and one of my favorite slippers.


Store: Urban Royale Style
Address: 62 Opebi, Ikeja, Lagos
Contact: 018426591

Best viewed on Chrome, Firefox, Opera & Safari browsers. Resolutions 1360 x 768.