Sunday Best

Tuesday, December 20, 2011
I wore this outfit to a comedy show I went to on sunday. It was really fun and I laughed so hard a couple of times. The highlight of the night was when Sisqo came out to perform "I had a little celebritiy crush on him when I was younger lol" It was so cool to see him perform live.

I almost felt like I over dressed for the show a little bit, but I didn't really care later on, because I looked damn good (sorry for the curse word), but I looked good :), and dressing up makes me feel good. Also, a couple of girls dressed up, so it was all good. I wanted to post this blog the same day, but I got home at 2:30 am, I was just too tired. So here it is right now, and hope you like it :).








White top
Skirt: Asos
Clutch: Aldo
Necklace: Amrita Singh
Shoes: Chloe


Best viewed on Chrome, Firefox, Opera & Safari browsers. Resolutions 1360 x 768.