The Wedding

Friday, September 9, 2011
I have been a little bit busy and my internet was out for a while, well now I have everything under control. This was what I wore to the white wedding, the dress code was red and gold. So I ended up wearing a black dress with gold shoulders and a red hat.







 It was a beautiful wedding, the bride and groom looked really happy. The funny part was when they called the single ladies to catch the bouquet. When all the girls came out, they played beyonce "single ladies", you could see they were all ready for it. lets just say that If I were part of the girls, I would have lost an eye lol.



Hat:  It was made for me
Dress: Axara Paris
Shoes: Guess. "my very first since 2005, worn twice"


Hope you guys have an amazing weekend :)


Best viewed on Chrome, Firefox, Opera & Safari browsers. Resolutions 1360 x 768.