2011 Fashion Week Yays and Nays!!

Thursday, September 15, 2011
As you all know, we are in fashion week, and I must say that I wish I was able to attend some of the shows. It hurts me not being able to go, and as usual, I caught up on it online. I will hopefully attend it someday (fingers crossed).
As you can see below, our celebrities came out to show off their style and to attend some of the shows. I put a few celebrities I thought looked nice and those I thought could do a whole lot better. Let me know what you all think.

Yays!!

From left to right: Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce and Solange and June Ambrose


From left to right: Angela Simmons, Lala and Selita Ebanks


From left to right: Sarah Hyland (modern family), Scott, Whitney Port.

Nays!!


From left to right: Nicky Minaj and Jessica Szohr (the dress was nice, but she looked a little messy).


Nicki Minaj looking interesting as usual.


From left to right: Naomi Cambell and Julissa Bermudez


From Left to right: Ace Hood (he looked a little to plain, I mean its a fashion show) and I just had to add this lady, her outfit just called for my full attention (and not in a good way).


Kisses!!



Best viewed on Chrome, Firefox, Opera & Safari browsers. Resolutions 1360 x 768.