Another School Year

Thursday, September 9, 2010
Hi sweethearts, I know I have been abscent (I apologize). I have been focusing on my leg, chillin with the girls and getting ready for school.
Today was the first day of school, it went better than I expected (I can't complain about it). This was what I wore to school today.




I love this button (I will do a post later about the creator)





I don't know why, but I like the back of the dress.





I miss wearing heels, playing (jumping around, and walking without feeling pain)


My books in my bag and I am ready for whatever the year brings.

Dress: Urban Behaviour
Black Tights
Black Top
Watch: Swatch
Bag: Coach
Shoes: Tory Burch


Have a blessed weekened!!

Kisses
Best viewed on Chrome, Firefox, Opera & Safari browsers. Resolutions 1360 x 768.