And the Winners Are!!

Saturday, September 4, 2010
Hello lovely ladies, I am sorry I did not announce the winner yesterday as I promised. I had a lot of things to attend to as soon as I got back to Canada, but everything is sorted out now :).

I know that's not what you guys want to hear, so for what you guys have been waiting for. The winners are (drum roll please)
......................................................................................................

379 size 6 ring
864 size 7 ring
829 size 8 ring

Congratulations guys!!!

Please email me your address to my email listed on the side bar, so that I can mail the gifts.
When you receive the gifts, email a picture of yourself with the gift (click here for an example)

I want to say a BIG THANK YOU to my sweethearts, thank you for following my blog. You are very much appreciated. KISSES!!

PS: For those that wrote size 5 and 9, I put a 6 and an 8 for you, so don't worry, they weren't ignored. :)

Best viewed on Chrome, Firefox, Opera & Safari browsers. Resolutions 1360 x 768.