My Hotel Room

Tuesday, August 3, 2010
Hey sweethearts, I know I'm suppose to stay away from blogging until I get back home, but I couldn't. I just wanted to do a post before the vacation comes to an end.
The first day of the trip was a little exhausting and annoying (my ears were blocked from landing the plane), so I was just looking foward to a nice hot shower and a beauty sleep. But when I got to the hotel and opened the door to my room, I woke up a bit lol. It is the biggest hotel room that I have ever stayed in that was actually booked for me. Well, after looking around, I went straight to bed. I guess I was just too tired to be excited for too long :).


























The Hotel is JW Marriot.

Kisses!!
Best viewed on Chrome, Firefox, Opera & Safari browsers. Resolutions 1360 x 768.