What to do with the cake!!

Thursday, July 15, 2010
Hi Guys, I'm sorry I have been M.I.A for a bit. My Birthday Is coming up next week sunday and I don't have a design for my cake and at least they will need sometime to make it. I will show you my previous cakes. (I just want something different).

My Bday Cake two years ago



The top: chocolate, the middle: cheese cake, the bottom: vanilla sponge cake. (Just to meet everyone's needs)

My cake last year

(this picture was taken in a hotel room, incase your wondering what a bed is doing there)
Please Ignore the shoe, the baker got carried away. lol.
The top was chocolate and the bottom was vanilla.

As you guys can see, its quite similar, but different designs. Hopefully I can come up with something better. (At the same time i have no idea for what to do on my birthday). Oooo well, until then.

Kisses!!
Best viewed on Chrome, Firefox, Opera & Safari browsers. Resolutions 1360 x 768.