To the air we goooo!!!

Saturday, July 10, 2010
So for the first time in a looooong time, I had the best flight ever. I didn't have to rush to check in, didn't tear my slippers because I went to the wrong gate (or the gate was closing), or having to carry a heavy hand luggage, it felt so good.



I started Off with one of my favorite drinks "strawberry daquiries"

Then I had a really sexy meal :)

I spent a night in a hotel close to the airport because I leave pretty far from the airport. I just wanted to wake up fresh and head to the airport when its time to check in.

I wore this black cardigan I got from H&M a longtime ago to bring out my shape (you know I love my curves :D). Then again, the dress would have been plain without it. The Necklace was to give it a more classy look.

I love this ring, if your interested (I got it from maxandchloe.com)





My Lovely Sis


She wore this Necklace that you don't normally see. She has a lot of cool stuff that I wanna take from her. lol

Blue Maxi Dress
Cardigan: H&M
Pearls
Shoes: Melissa Marine

Kisses!!
Best viewed on Chrome, Firefox, Opera & Safari browsers. Resolutions 1360 x 768.