My Native Wear

Sunday, March 28, 2010
Hi Guys, I hope you had a great weekend!!. I feel so good because I wore my native wear (finally) to a show that took place yesterday in Hamilton. The show was quite interesting, but the long drive was not too pleasant.

This picture was taken before we left for the show.

The thing I like about this dress is the bow :). The dress was a lot bigger (It didn't just look right). So I took it to the tailor to reduce it and I went to buy a black fabric and told them to sew a bow beside the dress. (Actually you can loosen it and tye it anywhere you like on the waist).

That's the squad. :)

 There were a lot of nice performances.
There was also a fashion show.

This was at the end of the show, we were all taking pictures (fun time).
PS: Yours truely won best dressed :). My prize was a gift certificate for H&M.
Dress: My mum/ a nice tailor lady (the bow)
Clutch: Betsey Johnson
Shoe: Bakers
Watch: Dkny.

Kisses
Best viewed on Chrome, Firefox, Opera & Safari browsers. Resolutions 1360 x 768.