I'm Sorry

Thursday, March 25, 2010
I know I haven't been here for a while, I have a lot of projects to do because the semester is almost done and I went away for the weekend for an important convention. Lets just say it was life changing, but other than that, I hope you guys had a great week!!! :). I am going to be posting often from now on, but If I know I have a hectic week ahead of me, I will let you know instead of missing for a while. 

 I haven't shown some skin In a while, my legs were begging to breath. lol.


My friend told me that I look like I stole something in this pick lol, which I don't agree with.
 Ok, I know people are mostly using BLACKBERRY or an IPHONE these days, lets just say I can't get enough of my Iphone. I am only going to say this once. (Get on the Iphone tip, Blackberry is old school) if your going to comment on this, please be nice :).

I love this ring, "my engagement ring" (yeah right) not yet time.
Sweater: Banana Republic
Black top
Brown shorts
Boots: Jessica Simpson


Kisses!!
Best viewed on Chrome, Firefox, Opera & Safari browsers. Resolutions 1360 x 768.