Bloggers get Blushed

Monday, January 23, 2012
I attended a bloggers meet event early this month. It was my first time actually meeting bloggers in Nigeria, it was fun. I was able to take a couple of pictures, I hope you like them.




I went with my very good friend Mariam, my sister from another mother.




Meet some of my blog readers, really nice ladies.




She was the host Neks2u.com


The rest of the pictures were taken with my Ipad because the battery for my camera died. It's not the best quality, but its what I had at the time.



Even though I am a little shy, I could still hold up the courage to ask some people is I could take their pictures. I liked their style.

 I meet one of my fav blogger Jadore Fashion


Tshirt dress: Asos
Watch: Micheal Kors
Bag: DVF
Shoes: Betsey Johnson


Kisses!
Best viewed on Chrome, Firefox, Opera & Safari browsers. Resolutions 1360 x 768.