Can't get any more Floral

Friday, June 17, 2011

This is the first time I'm wearing heels for more than 30mins in a while. I love these shoes, they got a lot of attention (atleast more than I expected). I know Its not the most flattering picture, but this was the best I could take. A full outfit post will be coming soon with the story behind the shoes.

It feels good to be back to blogging. I have been so busy for the past few weeks/days, I havent really had much time to take pictures and my photographer (MY SISTER) Is on a little vacay at the moment (I need one myself). But the days I've been absent has been fun, stressful, memorable, tiring and amazing at the same time. I'm glad I'm now on a steady pace :).


Kisses!!
Best viewed on Chrome, Firefox, Opera & Safari browsers. Resolutions 1360 x 768.