We Love Colors

Tuesday, May 17, 2011
This has been a very productive and fun weekend. One of my friends celebrated her birthday this weekened (it was so much fun), I haven't laughed as hard as I did this weekend in a while. So in the hype of the birthday spirit, I decided to add something to my style that I haven't done before, which is wearing a colorful pair of tights with my outfit (As you can see below) :


First of all, I hardly wore colorful tights because Its a little hard finding them in my size (which I shall never tell lol). But I went to a website called We Love Colors , a hosiery company and they have different colors for different sizes.
The tights were really comfortable and they don't easily get ripped like others when your nails kinda get in the way. You can dress it up with a corporate, party or an everyday look and Its also another fun and great way to add some color in your wardrobe, especially this summer. If you want to get the same tights that I'm wearing here is the Link.

Every month they have a contest called Curvey Girl of the Month and the winner would receive 3 pairs of free tights!!


Here are some of their Links:

Follow on: Twitter
Fan Page : Facebook
Curvy Fan Page: Facebook

                                                          Twitter / Bloglovin

More Pictures Coming Soon
Best viewed on Chrome, Firefox, Opera & Safari browsers. Resolutions 1360 x 768.