Tory Tory

Wednesday, April 20, 2011
I'm finally done with exams and if I must say, I have never felt any better. But for some reason I did not lose sleep over them, we thank God for that. So now I am back to the blogging world, especially since I really don't have much to do at the moment.
Spring is here and I am trying to stock up my closet with a couple of new flats. I really love Tory Burch  flats, so I decided to get two new pairs.


I can't wait to wear them out, been a while since I went out in a pair of cute flats. I got some other really cute pair of shoes, but they would be revealed later on.


I'm sure you guys were getting a little tired of the black flats I normally wear on my blog. lol (click here)


Kisses!! 
Best viewed on Chrome, Firefox, Opera & Safari browsers. Resolutions 1360 x 768.