My New Interest

Wednesday, March 30, 2011
I have a new interest for Jewelleries, they are the main things I purchase these days (especially rings). But I am picking up in the necklace department, you guys will get to see some of them later on. I got this ring not too long ago with a couple of others, I think its so pretty. I've been going crazy for gold custom jewelleries, I think I've been having some kind of colour fever this year *interesting*.
 

Ring: Kenneth Jay Lane


These rings below are from Net-a-Porter.com, I have had my eyes on them for a while, I would purchase some, because others are just too expensive (I wouldn't purchase the expensive ones even if I were tipsy *not that I drink* lol). As you can see, I have a thing for gold. I'm not a fan of silver or white gold, except they are on my ears :).




Kisses!!
Best viewed on Chrome, Firefox, Opera & Safari browsers. Resolutions 1360 x 768.