A New Year

Monday, January 3, 2011
Hey everyone, I want to wish you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR! I am still on holiday at the moment, just trying to relax as much as possible before I head back to school. I hope you guys had a great year in 2010 (I know I did). But I know 2011 is going to be a better year for everyone and I can't wait to see what it has to offer.

I have no new year resolutions (I never stick to it). I am just going to have as much fun as I can as usual, stay away from anything that gives me unnecessary stress, be positive and get closer to God. :).

There is no better way to start the New Year than wearing these sexy babies being viewed below.  I will soon do an outfit post with them.


Shoes: Bakers

Any New Year resolutions?

Kisses!!
Best viewed on Chrome, Firefox, Opera & Safari browsers. Resolutions 1360 x 768.