Fashion Rehab is 1#

Monday, January 24, 2011
I can't believe its been a year already, how time flies really fast. But I just want to say a big thank you to my blog readers, its because of you guys that I am still motivated to do this blog and if it wasn't for your loyalty, I would have stopped it a long time ago. So I just want to say a big THANK YOU!! again,I really appreciate it.
So Far, I have been able to develop 344 sweethearts :), thank you once again. I am just going to do a little summary of my blog's first year.

My Top 3 School days outfits

My Top 4 Fashion Outfits

Also I cannot forget......

My lovely Giveaway Winners
(There were some other winners, but I didn't get their pictures)

From left to right : Sallie Stacks (blog) and Bajan Beauty (blog)


A big Thank You for the Awards and Feature from the following blogs

Bajan Beauty: Nobody's Princess
Confesions of a confused City Girl: Confessions of a confused City Girl
Look 10: Look 10
Rhea: Rhearts

Lastly....

My Tribute to Michael Jackson



I Also want to say a Huge Thank You to my Friends Bisi, Bola and Mofe (If you click on my Friends Label on the side bar, you will see them). They are my biggest critic and they didn't make fun of my blog when they heard I was making it lol, insteas they encouraged me :).

THANK YOU ALL!!
Follow me on Twitter FASHION REHAB

Kisses!!

Best viewed on Chrome, Firefox, Opera & Safari browsers. Resolutions 1360 x 768.