Snowing Like Crazy

Sunday, December 12, 2010
I woke up this morning happy and ready to go to church, and when I looked outside, it was snowing heavily. I was not too pleased considering the fact that I already brought out what I was going to wear to church (it did not make sense again because of the weather). So I had to find something more appropriate that would keep me warm.




I just wore one of my Maxi dresses with a white top under and a turtle neck for more protection from the cold. I would say it wasn't a bad combination. I felt comfy, warm and felt good at the same time. It is still snowing like crazy at the moment, I am wondering how the streets are going to look like tomorrow O_O.

PS: I am still dealing with my finals, I will be done on friday, can't wait!.

Kisses
Best viewed on Chrome, Firefox, Opera & Safari browsers. Resolutions 1360 x 768.