Marianne Fassler

Thursday, August 26, 2010
Hey guys, this week has just been a crazy one for me. I realized that my right ankle is not in a good shape, so i am told to stay away from heels for a while and i have had a bandage on my leg for a couple of days now. I hope to get better soon "a girl can't live without her heels :(" . But I'm going to examine it as soon as I get back to Canada, then I would know the next step to take for the healing to take place. :)

Well, enough of the sad news!! I wanted to share another designer with you guys. She is from South Africa and her work is very creative with some use of African fabric. check it out:









Childrens Collection





To check out more of her collections (click here)

Kisses!!
Best viewed on Chrome, Firefox, Opera & Safari browsers. Resolutions 1360 x 768.