It keeps on going

Sunday, June 6, 2010
I had a lovely weekend, went to see Shrek and it was so funny "goodtimes". Also had the time to relax and play as much games as I wanted, but the only thing that disturbed me during the weekend was the 'Redbull Air race'. The little planes kept flying close to my apartment building (I was close to the location of the event). But apart from that, it was perfect :).

The weather today was perfect!!
 This was a really comfy outfit. I wore the grey top with writings on it so that it wouldn't look to serious (wanted a little fun side to it).


I got these earrings last year and only wore them once. I think I'm getting confidence in wearing them. 

Blazer: The Limited
Jeans: Guess
Shoes: Jessica Simpson
Grey top
Earrings: Aldo
Ring: (Can't Remeber) :)
Kisses!!
Best viewed on Chrome, Firefox, Opera & Safari browsers. Resolutions 1360 x 768.