Casual days

Sunday, May 16, 2010
This is just one of those casual days my friends and I decided to go check out a couple of stores.
We hadn't gone shopping for a while.
 As you can see, everyone was looking laidback. I just wore a t-shirt with a red scarf around my neck with tights, and a hat.
 Also my Converse.
 My friend Mofe and I wore grey hats :). She looked cute in her blue top and Jeggings.
There's my girl Bola looking all cool in her brown jacket (I really like it, I think its cool). 
 Look at the Camera!!
 Here are my purchases, I believe they are money well spent. I got them from Aldo and Urban Behaviour. 3 rings and 3 earrings (i'm in love with the blue ring and the flower studs).
I hope my Sweethearts are having a great weekend, see ya later!!

Kisses.
Best viewed on Chrome, Firefox, Opera & Safari browsers. Resolutions 1360 x 768.