Home Sweet Home Part 1

Thursday, April 29, 2010
I can't lie, I am enjoying home so much that I don't think I want to go back to Canada. lol. But I still have to go back. It's been to chill and fun at the same time and home cooked meals :D, gotta love that.
Well, forgive my wardrobe if my outfits don't work out well. I packed the same day of my flight. Only had 2 hours to do so. I know, silly me.
 I was on my way to a birthday party. We didn't stay there for too long.

Wearing my Jee Vice sunglasses that I have neglected for the longest time. 
 I also wore my Matiko wedge
 After the party we had to get some chinese food as always. I just gotta have it when ever I'm home.
 Some of the dishes.
 Pretty me :). The place wasn't packed yet, it was perfect. only three other tables had people on it. 
 My heart ring. 
 Changed my nail color again, I got bored with the other one.

I just had to post this, it is one of my weaknesses (fruit cake with icing).

I will try to take some pictures of the scenery, and I hope to remember to hold my camera at all times. There were some of pics I remembered to take. Hope you guys are having a great time.

Kisses!!
Best viewed on Chrome, Firefox, Opera & Safari browsers. Resolutions 1360 x 768.