Happy Easter!!

Friday, April 2, 2010
Hi guys, I'm sure you guys are having a great day so far. I actually feel so good today, even though I still have some work to do. 

I wore this cute jacket that has been in my closet for a while. (finally)
I don't wear much jewellery when I'm going out.
 I picked this outfit at the last minute. I was in a hurry due to over sleeping :)

Gold Necklace
Lace Top
Jacket: Helene Berman
Watch: Rado
Pants: Jeggings
Shoe: Nine West
Funny story/ April fools:
Yesterday was april fools and we all know almost everyone had some prank in mind, some did theirs and some might have not had the chance.
A Prank: A friend of mine, took a co-worker's jacket, wallet and some other stuffs downstairs without the employee knowing (he looked for it for a while) lol. When my friend got downstairs, he spotted the UPS delivery guy and told him to take all his co-worker's goods upstair and to also pretend that he had a package. But before the delivery guy can hand over the goods, he would have to call my friend's co-worker by the name that was given to him in the office (i can't type the name here, a little embarassing. lol). When the guy got the package he was shocked and started laughing (especially when the UPS guy called him by the name given to him at work). 
.
What is the funniest prank you've done to someone or that has happened to you?
You can also share one that you heard.
Kisses!!
Best viewed on Chrome, Firefox, Opera & Safari browsers. Resolutions 1360 x 768.