You can't miss me

Sunday, March 7, 2010
 I went to a show with a couple of friends yesterday. It was a fashion show and we got in for free :). I can't complain at all. I didn't want to dress too formal because I didn't know the dress code. So I went with a simple look, but with not so high heels to make the outfit stand out a bit. (wanted to be comfortable in my shoes)
 I did a mohawk, but I don't think you can see it. 
I felt like wearing a bright colour because I felt so happy for some reason, so I had to show it in my outfit.
I realized that I hardly wear this shoe. Now that I think about it, they are really cute :)
Dark blue leather jacket
Pink jeans
Tank top: Marciano
Shoes: Via Spiga
Sunglasses: Cazal 852

Kisses!!
Best viewed on Chrome, Firefox, Opera & Safari browsers. Resolutions 1360 x 768.