Done in 20 minutes

Sunday, February 7, 2010
This is one of my red shoes that I love, it is so sexy. Its just hard to find a red shoe that makes you want to bite your lips.
I love this girl, her outfits always kill it. I wish I could wear some of her clothes :).

White blaze: The Limited, Sequence dress: (cant remember at the moment), clutch: Betsey Johnson, shoes:Paolo, Scarf: (Mums closet)

I was one of the hosts in an event that occurred yesterday called African Union. The show was a success, but I almost didn't know what wear because I only had 20 minutes to get ready. I just decided to wear a sequence dress that has been in my closet for 2 years. For some reason, I decided to wear it when I had little to get ready. I believed it turned out nice.
Best viewed on Chrome, Firefox, Opera & Safari browsers. Resolutions 1360 x 768.